Star Wars: Genesis
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force.
I am the revealing fire of light.
I am the mystery of darkness.
In balance with chaos and harmony,
Immortal in the Force.
The Je’daii Order is an ancient organization unified by its belief and observance of the Force on the planet Tython. Focusing on maintaining a balance in the Force, a state at which Tython was itself hospitable, the Je’daii saw the Force as two aspects of a whole; the Ashla and the Bogan. They saw this duality in the Force represented in the night sky of Tython in the form of two natural satellites; one bathed in light, another shrouded in darkness.
The Order’s presence on Tython was spread between 3 Great Temples, each of which was presided over by a Je’daii Temple Master. The Order was led by a Council of Masters, consisting of the three noble houses, which decide important matters and direct the Order.
- Je’daii Initiate – The youngest members of the Order, these Force-sensitive children were given the rank of Initiate when they began their communal training in classes at the Great Je’daii Academy of Padawan Kesh. Recruited from across Tython, Initiates tested at a young age and brought to the Jedi academy for formal training.
- Je’daii Padawan – Following their earlier education in the ways of the Je’daii at the Acadeny, each Initiate would begin their primary education. During their time as a Padawan, students were expected to complete a complicated ritual to produce a Force-imbued blade which they would carry with them for the rest of their lives.
- Je’daii Journeyer – After completing their early training successfully, a disciplined Padawan was eligible to become a Journeyer, a Je’daii disciple who continued their training by apprenticing under a master, or going to Military/Agricorps school. Once finished some continue their careers in their field, or go on to become Je’daii Rangers.
- Je’daii Ranger – Rangers are the peacekeeper of Tython and its outlying planets. Accepting missions from their superiors, Rangers roam Tython and its system completing assignments set by their superiors.
- Je’daii Master – A Ranger who showed great understanding of the Force may have eventually gained the title of Master to distinguish themselves as highly evolved in the Je’daii arts and constantly in balance.